Captain Andy's - Original Na Pali Sunset Dinner Sail
This tour is unavailable, but be sure to check out Holo Holo
Charters and Blue Dolphin Charters.
For your Kauai Dinner Cruises, enjoy Capt. Andy’s Na Pali Dinner Cruise with Captain Andy’s and Kauai Tours. Enjoy discount Kauai Activities and Kauai Tours, such as Kauai Dinner Cruises!
One of our most popular Kauai Dinner Cruises, Capt. Andy’s Na Pali Dinner Cruise is a four hour tour that explores Kauai’s Na Pali Coast. See the magnificent Kauai sunset at sea with a delicious dinner on a comfortable ship that includes large shaded cabin areas, clean restrooms, and cushioned seating.
Learn the legends and history of the Garden Isle and the ancient civilizations who once inhabited the area. Enjoy the sea life from your Na Pali Sunset Dinner Cruise, such as whales (when in season), sea turtles, dolphins, and flying fish. Enjoy this romantic setting as a couple or with the whole family!
Buffet Dinner Menu:
- Chef’s Choice Appetizer du Jour
- French Bread with Butter (Veg)
- Garden Fresh Mixed Green Salad with Papaya Seed Vinaigrette (GF, DF, Veg, Vgn)
- Grilled Beef (GF, DF) with Sour Cream Horseradish Sauce (GF, Veg)
- Garlic and Herb Grilled Chicken topped with Fresh Basil, Tomato and Toasted Pine Nuts (GF, DF)
- Rice Pilaf (GF, DF, Veg, Vgn)
- Grilled Asparagus (GF, DF, Veg, Vgn)
- Coconut Cheesecake topped with Toasted Coconut, Guava Sauce and Whipped Cream (GF, Veg)
- Open Bar serving Cocktails (Beer, Wine and Sneaky Tikis), Soft Drinks, Water
GF/DF/Veg/Vgn Marinated Portabella Mushroom option available with 24 hours advance notice.
Enjoy these discount Capt. Andy’s Na Pali Dinner Cruises or other Captain Andy’s activities or Kauai Activities with Kauai Tours! Don’t hesitate, book your Kauai Dinner Cruise today!
- Where and When:
- Winter months (September through April): Tour is from 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Summer months (May through August): Tour is from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Check in 45 minutes prior to departure at the Port Allen Harbor Marina Center Office, 4353 Waialo Road, Ste. 1A-2A, Ele'ele, HI 96705 View Map
If you are traveling with another party that is booked separately and have not notated that on your reservation, please call us at 866-482-9775 with the other party's reservation name so that we can ensure you will be on the same boat. (This tour runs on two boats at the same time, the Spirit of Kauai and the Akialoa).
- There are no requirements on the Capt. Andy's Na Pali Dinner Cruise except no one under 2 years old please.
- Children under the age of 3 years may not participate. Guests over 26 weeks pregnant may not participate.
Guests must be able to walk on board themselves. Vessel does not allow for wheelchair aboard. If using a wheelchair before boarding, chair can be stowed away until vessel returns.
- Special Notes:
- Tour destination will be determined based on passenger comfort and safety. In the winter, the waves can be very rough on the Na Pali Coast. If ocean conditions are hazardous on the Na Pali Coast, Captain Andy's will sail along the sunny south shore instead.
- Operation Days:
- Operates Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Closed 12/25.
- 4 hours
- Captain Andys
- Custom 55-foot Gold Coast catamaran featuring a large shaded cabin, comfortable cushioned seating and clean restrooms