Holo Holo Charters - Na Pali Coast Snorkel & Sail
Are you up for a thrills and fun you can have while cruising? Then, Kauai Snorkeling Activity is what you have been searching for a long time! While having your Kauai Snorkeling Activity, you will definitely get the feeling as if you are the king of the ocean as you will experience the waves and winds in a very fascinating way! Riding on a 48" work of art catamaran named Leila will surely leave you speechless as it can attain a speed of more than 18 knots! It is not your usual ride so book now with Holoholo Charters Na Pali Snorkel Sail and have the ride of your life you will never forget!
You will never be bored while on board because their active and gracious crews will delight you with different stories about the Hawaiian people and their way of life before in Hawaii. You don't just get an amazing snorkeling experience but as well as the chance to know the history of Hawaii! You will never regret if you will choose Kauai Snorkeling Activity in Na Pali Coast as it is widely known as the Jewel of Kauai because it showcases 3,000 ft cliffs, hidden paradise of beaches, isolated waterfalls and secret caves! Knowing these, it will surely make your vacation with your loved one so romantic! If the weather is fine, you can have a tasteful breakfast on board while watching the beautiful spots of Na Pali Coast! Plus, when you dip into the crystal clear water, you will be surely be stunned!
You will never be hungry while on board because your Kauai Snorkel Activity contains a continental breakfast, deli style buffet at lunch, your favorite soft drinks, wine and cold beer.
The experience you will have with this Kauai Snorkeling Activity by Holoholo Charters Na Pali Snorkel Sail will be very incomparable with other businesses that give the same tour. Why? Holoholo Charters intentionally built a smaller yet very reliable catamaran for you to get into unreachable and remote beautiful places like Nualolo Kai. Only Holoholo Charters Na Pali Snorkel Sail can bring you to one of these places unlike the other larger catamarans. This will surely complete your vacation and will make it more romantic! Start booking your snorkel activity now and you will make your romantic getaway you have been dreaming of!
- Bakers choice pastry (may be items like fruit turnovers, muffins, cinnamon rolls, etc)
- Scrambled eggs with sauteed veggies (usually spinach, mushroom & peppers)
- Fresh seasonal fruit
- Beverages: Hot Tea, Coffee, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Deli-Style Buffet Lunch:
- Assorted Fresh Baked Bread
- Select Deli Meats and Cheeses: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Salami, Swiss and Cheddar
- Condiments & Vegetables: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Sprouts,
Carrots, Pickles, Peperoncini, Onions, Black Olives and Cucumber
- Pasta Salad
- Vegetable Crudite
- Homemade spinach dip & hummus
- Homemade Cookies
- Beer, Ginger Beer, Wine, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
- Wonderful views and snorkeling along the Na Pali Coast
- All snorkeling equipment, flotation devices and instruction is included
Na Pali Sailing Adventure
- Where and When:
- October - March: Check in at 8:30 am. Return approx. 1:30 pm.
April - September: Check in at 7:30 am. Return approx. 12:30 pm.
Check in at Port Allen Harbor, 4353 Waialo Rd, Eleele, HI 96705 View Map
Returns at approximately 2:00 pm.
Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- No expectant mothers.
Children must be 6 years or older.
No guests with pacemakers or defibrillators.
You must bring your prescribed medication with you (i.e. inhalers, epipens, diabetic medication or other daily meds).
Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
Full face snorkel masks are not allowed due to them not being deemed safe. You must use a traditional 2-piece snorkel & mask set which will be provided or you can bring your own.
Guests should be able to assist themselves onto tour vessel. Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy.
No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel
This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to captains discretion). Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions. We do not land on shore.
Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
All Holo Holo tours are "bare-foot" - passengers will need to remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only orthopedic/diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain's direction.
All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
Holo Holo vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Special Notes:
- Keep in mind that you will need to bring your swim wear, clothes, towel, sun block and yes, a camera to capture all the wonderful experiences you are going to have!
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 5 hours
- HoloHolo Charters
- The Leila is a beautiful 50-foot sailing catamaran with ample room for lounging. The catamaran design allows for level sailing. With no more than 10 degrees of heel, you won't be sailing sideways. The Leila is equipped with two heads (bathrooms) that are spacious enough to change from sailing to swimming attire. The catamaran is licensed to carry 45 people, but we keep it down to 37 to give you plenty of space to take in the views.