Kauai to Oahu - Pearl Harbor Arizona Memorial and USS Missouri Day Trip
This is your chance to visit and discover historical Pearl Harbor and Arizona Memorial by having the Oahu Tour from Kauai! Experience the one of a kind opportunity to ride on the Navy Launch as you unearth the USS Missouri. Book now and get this once in a lifetime chance to experience history in a very realistic way! Plus, you will have a continuous historical adventure as you go and experience the popular Honolulu areas such as State Library and Archives, Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, King Kamahema Statue, Mission Houses Museum and yes, the Honolulu Hale! Aside from visiting these wonderful places, you will be astonished and speechless as you witness the peaceful Punchbowl National Cemetery and Courts of the Missing of the Pacific!
The Kauai to Oahu Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor and USS Missouri expedition includes:
• Feel like you are one of the brave soldiers and visit the Arizona Memorial and Battleship Missouri!
• Be captivated as you continue your ride when visiting the world famous Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Court of the Missing!
• Uncover the beauty of the State Library, Mission Houses Museum, Kawaiahao Church, Lolani Palace, King Kamehameha Statue and the legendary Nu'uanu Pali Lookout!
• See famous Waikiki Beach!
• No-host lunch is available
Please take note that because of the strict airline requirements, NO REFUND or NO CANCELLATION Policy will be implemented and this includes name and date changes. You must bring valid government issued photo identification.
- Where and When:
- This tour departs from Lihue Airport. A Polynesian Adventure Tours representative will greet you at the Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter.
Check in at 7:30 am at the Lihue Airport (Hawaiian Airlines counter). Approximate return time is about 8:30 pm.
- The airlines are adding surcharges for some dates that are close to selling out. Please call us at 1-866-482-9775 for availability and to check if there is a surcharge for your travel date.
- Due to stringent airline requirements there is a NO CANCELLATION/NO REFUND policy for this tour. This includes name and date changes.
For all island flights or day trips, the NAME ON TICKET MUST APPEAR AS IT IS ON PICTURE ID (license or passport).
The airline will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid, government-issued ID, does NOT match the name on their E-Ticket.
IF A PASSENGER IS DENIED BOARDING, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
All passengers MUST present government issued photo ID for airline check-in.
International travelers must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
Strict security measures are currently being enforced at Pearl Harbor.
No purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, camera bags, fanny packs, luggage or other items that offer concealment are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center or on the Memorial.
Strollers with pockets and compartments must be empty before being allowed in the Visitor Center.
Bag storage is available at the entrance to the Visitor Center for a $3 fee per bag fee.
Do not leave valuables on the bus.
- Special Notes:
- Lunch is not included in price of tour. There are food booths at the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center where you can purchase lunch.
Tour does not include Kauai airport transfers.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily, except Saturdays, Thanksgiving Day, December 7, Christmas and New Year's Day.
- Approx. 13 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Hawaiian Airlines or Island Air and a great air-conditioned tour bus