Kauai to Oahu - Pearl Harbor Arizona Memorial and USS Missouri Day Trip
This tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Kauai Tours and Activities page for other available options.
This is your chance to visit and discover historical Pearl Harbor and Arizona Memorial by having the Oahu Tour from Kauai! Experience the one of a kind opportunity to ride on the Navy Launch as you unearth the USS Missouri. Book now and get this once in a lifetime chance to experience history in a very realistic way! Plus, you will have a continuous historical adventure as you go and experience the popular Honolulu areas such as State Library and Archives, Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, King Kamahema Statue, Mission Houses Museum and yes, the Honolulu Hale! Aside from visiting these wonderful places, you will be astonished and speechless as you witness the peaceful Punchbowl National Cemetery and Courts of the Missing of the Pacific!
- Round-trip airfare from Kauai to Honolulu
- Honolulu Airport pick-up and transportation to Pearl Harbor
- Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- See artifacts of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Pearl Harbor attack film (actual footage) (not available during repairs)
- Take the Navy launch to Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Tour USS Missouri (admission included)
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- View Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, statue of King Kamehameha, Mission Houses Museum
- Where and When:
- This tour departs from Lihue Airport. A Polynesian Adventure Tours representative will greet you at the Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter.
Check in at 7:30 am at the Lihue Airport (Hawaiian Airlines counter). Approximate return time is about 8:30 pm.
- The airlines are adding surcharges for some dates that are close to selling out. Please call us at 1-866-482-9775 for availability and to check if there is a surcharge for your travel date.
Effective 9/13/21 on Oahu and 9/15/21 on Maui for 60 days, guests 12 and over are required to show proof of vaccination in order to visit restaurants, museums, and similar establishments or show proof of a negative COVID test taken within 48 hours. There are sights on this tour that may require this.
Acceptable Proof of Vaccination
-Either a hard or digital copy of a state-approved vaccination card AND photo identification with the same information as the proof of vaccination. Vaccines administered outside of the US are not accepted.
-Full vaccination means two weeks have passed after the second dose in a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series.
Acceptable Negative COVID-19 Test
-Must be an FDA approved molecular or antigen test taken within 48 hours AND photo identification.
If you have additional questions about the vaccination mandate, please visit www.oneoahu.org/safe-access-oahu.
Due to stringent airline requirements there is a NO CANCELLATION/NO REFUND policy for this tour. This includes name and date changes.
For all island flights or day trips, the NAME ON TICKET MUST APPEAR AS IT IS ON PICTURE ID (license or passport).
The airline will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid, government-issued ID, does NOT match the name on their E-Ticket.
IF A PASSENGER IS DENIED BOARDING, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
All passengers MUST present government issued photo ID for airline check-in.
International travelers must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
Strict security measures are currently being enforced at Pearl Harbor.
No purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, camera bags, fanny packs, luggage or other items that offer concealment are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center or on the Memorial.
Strollers with pockets and compartments must be empty before being allowed in the Visitor Center.
Bag storage is available at the entrance to the Visitor Center for a $3 fee per bag fee.
Do not leave valuables on the bus.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Lunch is not included in price of tour. There are food booths at the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center where you can purchase lunch.
Tour does not include Kauai airport transfers.
- Operation Days:
- Operates on Wednesday, Thursday & Friday (closed on Thanksgiving Day, December 7, Christmas and New Year's Day)
- Approx. 13 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Hawaiian Airlines or Island Air and a great air-conditioned tour bus