Blue Dolphin Charters - Deluxe Morning Na Pali Coast Tour
You want to explore the beauty of the seas of Na Pali Coast? Get this grand tour and you will have the bursting deli lunch and a continental breakfast that will surely make you feel satisfied.
This is a very great offer to the snorkeling lover. Blue Dolphin Charters from Kauai Tours is the one who recommend having this kind of sea adventure. See the to Na Pali Coast from a 63-foot catamaran. Blue Dolphin Charters gives a 5 hours tour in Na Pali Coast, you can observe the wondrous more than three and not less than four thousand foot cliffs of the world best known Na Pali Coast. Kauai Tours and Blue Dolphin Charters also offer Kauai Snorkeling adventure together with a complete deli lunch, Mai Tais and a continental breakfast. You will enjoy the world finest seawaters.
What are you waiting for? Go and get the sailing tour package with Kauai Tours. It’s really a grand offer to the entire sea adventure lover. In this tour you will be able to see the magnificent views of the place and taste all the mouth-watering foods that they offer and the remarkable snorkeling!
- Sail along Kauai's scenic west and north shore (Na Pali Coast)
- Snorkel along the Na Pali Coast – see corals and a variety
of marine life, including tropical fish, turtles and dolphins
- See the Na Pali Coast's spectacular sea cliffs, hidden bays and waterfalls
- Continental breakfast
- Deli lunch
- Beverages (coffee, tea, juices, soda)
- Beer, Wine, Mai Tais (21 yrs+) served with lunch, after snorkeling
- Pulled Pork Sandwich on Brioche Bun with Pineapple BBQ Sauce
- Turkey Wrap
- Vegetarian Wrap
- Gluten Free Salad
A cabbage dairy free coleslaw on the side is included with all lunch options.
- Snorkel gear (snorkel, mask, fins and flotation devices)
- Where and When:
- Check in time at either 7:00 am or 8:00 am. The exact departure time will be specified on your voucher.
Check in at Port Allen Harbor in Ele'ele.
Driving directions: Take Hwy 50 toward Ele'ele to Hwy 541, turn left at McDonald's toward the ocean. Check-in and retail office is located in the industrial complex on the right.
- All destinations and activities are weather permitting.
No children under the age of 2.
No pregnant women.
No refunds for motion sickness - ask about preventative measures if in doubt.
No aerosol spray sunscreen and reef-safe only.
No full face snorkel masks.
This is a barefoot tour - if you need to keep your shoes on please contact us before your tour for more details.
No neck or back problems or recent surgeries that could be aggravated by rough ocean conditions.
All passengers must be able to walk across a boarding ramp without assistance and hold on to the boat after boarding.
Photo ID required for passengers 21+ years old who will be consuming alcohol.
All passengers must fill out a liability waiver before participating in the tour.
- Special Notes:
- The catamaran is equipped with a restroom on board.
- Operation Days:
- 5 hours
- Blue Dolphin Charters
- 63 foot catamaran