Blue Dolphin Charters - Kauai Whale Watching
Whale Watching in Kauai is the top whale watching in Hawaii. It is one of the best Kauai Activities that you need to include in your Kauai Tours. The tour is 2 hours long! The check in time is 3:45 pm. Reserve the Blue Dolphin Charters Whale Watching tours in Kauai and get discounts that are best suited for you! Enjoy the incredible experience of watching the striking beauty of humpback whales. So what are you waiting for? Reserve this unforgetable Kauai activity. This is the perfect time for your family and friends to have fun and discover the sea creatures underwater! Hurry and get the money saver discounts of Kauai Whale Watching tours which Kauai Tours offers!
- Whale watch cruise along Kauai’s south shore
- Catamaran is equipped with a hydrophone so you can listen to magical whale songs
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Water, Juice & Soft Drinks
- Unlimited Beer, Wine & Mai Tais (for guests age 21+)
Kauai Whale Watch Cruise
- Where and When:
- Check in between 3:30 pm and 4:15 pm. The exact check-in time will be emailed to you with your confirmation.
Check in at Port Allen Harbor in Ele'ele View Map
Directions: Take Hwy 50 toward Ele'ele to Hwy 541, turn left at McDonald's toward the ocean. Check-in and retail office is located in the industrial complex on the right.
- Children under the age of 2 years as well as pregnant women may not participate in this tour.
Passengers must be able to walk onto boat and up or down ladder stairs unassisted (no wheelchairs).
All Blue Dolphin Charters cruises require barefoot boarding. If you have a medical issue that requires shoes, please tell us ahead of time.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Daily from December through March
- 2 hours
- Blue Dolphin Charters
- 65-foot catamaran