Holo Holo Charters - Na Pali Niihau Snorkeling Supertour
HoloHolo Charters Na Pali Tour is the finest adventure tour. This trip is one of the best trips ever; you will ride in a 65’ power catamaran that will depart in HoloHolo. During this tour a continental breakfast is served while traveling to the west going to the north which you will see the striking beauty of Na Pali Coast. You will be amazed by the wonderful lush valleys, sea caves and the waterfalls. This is one of the best escapades that you can’t miss!
The next destination after you learn all the things about the place and observe the wonderful creations that the place have will be at the “Forbidden Island”, called Ni’ihau. This is the only place in Hawaii that gives you this kind of adventure tour because of its one of a kind formation. In Ni’ihau, we choose a snorkel spot. It will be safe because the crew will guide you and help you understand all the instructions that you need to follow. So never worry because you are in good hands.
Delicious food will be available right after the snorkeling. You will have different kinds of tasty foods to choose from. It will be a selection of cheeses, veggies, meats and lots of breads to make some sandwiches. Fresh fruits, salads and pasta are also present at the buffet lunch. It will not just be a time for foods but also a chance for some story telling about the people of the land and the history of Ni’ihau. So hurry now and avail the HoloHolo Charters Na Pali Tour!
- Bakers choice pastry (may be items like fruit turnovers, muffins, cinnamon rolls, etc)
- Scrambled eggs with sauteed veggies (usually spinach, mushroom & peppers)
- Fresh seasonal fruit
- Beverages: Hot Tea, Coffee, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Deli-Style Buffet Lunch:
- Assorted Fresh Baked Bread
- Select Deli Meats and Cheeses: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Salami, Swiss and Cheddar
- Condiments & Vegetables: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Sprouts,
Carrots, Pickles, Peperoncini, Onions, Black Olives and Cucumber
- Pasta Salad
- Vegetable Crudite
- Homemade spinach dip & hummus
- Homemade Cookies
- Beer, Ginger Beer, Wine, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Kauai Sea Caves
Na Pali Snorkel Adventure
Kauai Raft Tour
- Where and When:
- Check in at 6:00 am. Returns at 1:30 - 2:00 pm.
Check in at Port Allen Harbor, 4353 Waialo Rd, Eleele, HI 96705 View Map
Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- Guests must be 6 years or older.
- No expectant mothers.
Children must be 6 years or older.
No guests with pacemakers or defibrillators.
You must bring your prescribed medication with you (i.e. inhalers, epipens, diabetic medication or other daily meds).
Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
Full face snorkel masks are not allowed due to them not being deemed safe. You must use a traditional 2-piece snorkel & mask set which will be provided or you can bring your own.
Guests should be able to assist themselves onto tour vessel. Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy.
No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel
This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to captains discretion). Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions. We do not land on shore.
Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
All Holo Holo tours are "bare-foot" - passengers will need to remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only orthopedic/diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain's direction.
All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
Holo Holo vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 7 hours
- HoloHolo Charters
- The Holo Holo is a 65-foot power catamaran and Kauai's fastest tour vessel. She can carry 65 passengers, but this tour is limited to 45 passengers or less, which means more room to sightsee and relax. Built with safety and comfort in mind, Holo Holos design is wide enough to eliminate any long, side-to-side rolling motion. The hulls are narrow to slice easily through the water, resulting in a smooth ride. The Holo Holo is equipped with two heads (bathrooms) located on deck (no need to climb or descend a ladder to use the facilities), with ample room to change into your bathing suit in privacy. Holo Holo also boasts a huge shaded cabin with windows that open to allow fresh ocean breezes.