Seasport Divers - Morning Two Tank Dive
You must be certified to dive.
Please download and fill out this required medical questionnaire and bring it with you to the dive.
Want to discover the beauty under the sea with the beautiful sunrise? If you are an early riser and want to freshen up yourself with the cool and revitalizing waters of the sea, then our Hawaii Scuba Diving is definitely for you!
Our amazing morning dives are created for the masters to the intermediate certified divers which comprise 2 dives at two wonderful and remarkable sites just miles away from Kauai's magnificent Shore of the South! Of course, for the 1st dive, you will plunge into the deep ocean from 70' to 80" depth wherein you will have the chance to witness and be astonished by the beauty of the famed Fast Lanes, General Store, Beach house Archway, Ice Box, Toilet Bowl, Shipwreck Ledge, Turtle Bluff, Marvin's Gardens, Brenneck's Ledge and a lot more to discover! If you are up for exploring more extinct sea creatures and one of a kind coral formation, you will truly be astonished even from the start of your dive because you will get to see the magnificence of an exquisite terrain which was made several decades ago due to old lava flows at different spots! It also created a haven for unique sea creatures such as the almost extinct rare black coral, Moray Eels, Boar Fish, Hawaiian Sea Turtles and if you are lucky, the White Tip Reef Sharks!
On the second dive, you will also explore the well-known Sheraton Caverns which you shouldn't miss while you are scuba diving! You will surely not regret if you book Kauai Scuba diving, one of the unsurpassed Kauai Activities of Kauai Tours simply because you will have the opportunity to explore and discover the beauty of Sheraton Caverns which is rated Top 5 in the entire globe's Best Cavern! What a rare chance to experience the world renowned scuba diving site! These famous caverns were made due to the lava flows which came out million years ago and give a place of shelter for sleeping turtles and school of Hawaiian Reef Fishes! You can plunge into this dive site morning or afternoon, depending on your vacant time, since the deep level ranges only from 35' to 65' which makes your Hawaii Scuba Diving exciting even more!
- Scuba diving tour is designed for certified, experienced divers
- Two morning boat dives in the 60-100 foot range
- Dive site is determined on day of dive and may include Brennecke's Ledge, Ice Box, Fastlanes, General Store and Sheraton Caverns
Green Sea Turtle
Seasport Divers Boat
- Where and When:
- Check in at 7:30 am at Seasport Divers, 2827 Poipu Road, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
Tour returns to the Seasport Divers dive shop around 12:00 pm.
- Bring your certification card.
- You must be certified for this dive (certification card must be presented at check-in).
You must have at least 15 logged dives to participate.
There is a Medical Questionnaire that needs to be filled out and passed to participate in this scuba dive. If participant fails the Medical Questionnaire, a doctor must give a written statement (faxes are OK) that scuba activities are safe and allowed for this participant prior to going scuba diving.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 4 hours
- Seasport Divers Kauai
- The Anela Kai is a custom-fitted PRO48 dive boat, U.S. Coast Guard certified for 42 passengers or 30 divers. However, Seasport Divers limits it to only 18 divers for their south shore scuba diving tours. The vessel is equipped with two hot water showers, a 10-person observation deck, a large covered cabin and two ladders for easy ocean entry and exit.