Seasport Divers - Afternoon Two Tank Dive
Seasport Divers in Kauai offers a fabulous two tank dive great for families of certified, introductory divers (with prior pool lesson) and snorkeling! This Kauai scuba diving excursion is perfect for newly certified divers or for the rusty divers wanting to ease back into diving!
Some shallow fabulous dives include the Sheraton Caverns where you will experience beautiful diving at a more relaxing depth! Snorkelers will be able to witness Hawaii’s beautiful tropical fish as well as the magnificent Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles! On your scuba diving in Kauai activity, you will explore the Sheraton Cavern which are ancient blown-out lava tubes of gorgeous archways, sleeping turtles, and an abundance of colorful Hawaiian reef fish! This is a featured dive site which was rated in the top 5 as best cavern diving in the world! The depth ranges from 35’ to 65’ making this a great dive for either the AM or PM charter!
- Ideal scuba diving tour for the non-certified diver, rusty diver or the new diver
- Two afternoon boat dives in the 40-60 foot range
- Explore the fascinating underwater world and see plenty of marine life
Please download and fill out this required medical questionnaire and bring it with you to the dive.
Seasport Divers Boat
- Where and When:
- Check in at 12:30 pm at Seasport Divers, 2827 Poipu Road, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
Tour returns to the Seasport Divers dive shop around 5:00 pm.
- There is a Medical Questionnaire that needs to be filled out and passed to participate in this scuba dive. If participant fails the Medical Questionnaire, a doctor must give a written statement (faxes are OK) that scuba activities are safe and allowed for this participant prior to going scuba diving.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 4 hours
- Seasport Divers Kauai
- The Anela Kai is a custom-fitted PRO48 dive boat, U.S. Coast Guard certified for 42 passengers or 30 divers. However, Seasport Divers limits it to only 18 divers for their south shore scuba diving tours. The vessel is equipped with two hot water showers, a 10-person observation deck, a large covered cabin and two ladders for easy ocean entry and exit.