Polynesian Adventure Tours - Waimea Canyon Tour
The Waimea Canyon tour is one of the Kauai land tours you must experience! Known as “The Grand Canyon of the Pacific,” Waimea Canyon is one of nature’s most spectacular creations where you will lookout at 3,400 feet and gaze with amazement at the view of this 2,857 foot-deep canyon and the surrounding countryside! Some other tour highlights include Hanapepe Lookout, Spouting Horn, Poipu Resorts, Queen Victoria’s profile, Koloa Sugar Mill, and Kalalau Lookout!
These Kauai tours are conducted on comfortable air-conditioned mini-buses by friendly and knowledgeable drivers! Drinks and meals are available for purchase.
Offered by Polynesian Adventure tours, the Waimea Canyon tour is a must see on your visit to the beautiful island of Kauai! Be sure to check out other Kauai tours and Kauai activities offered by Polynesian Adventure Tours!
- Where and When:
- Free Pickup from your hotel
Departure Time and Return
Lihue/Wailua resorts 7:15-7:35 a.m.
Poipu 8:15 a.m.
Returns at approximately 2:30 - 3:00 p.m.
- The tour subject to cancellation due to weather.
- Due to the elevation of the Waimea Canyon, you are not permitted to go to the canyon if you have been scuba diving within the last 24 hours.
- Special Notes:
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase.
The tour schedule is subject to change.
The tour subject to cancellation due to weather.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 7 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- A great air conditioned Tour Bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours.