Outfitters Kauai - Wailua Waterfall Kayak
Outfitters Kauai offers the classic Kauai kayaking tour where you will get to navigate through the beautiful Wailua river! You will begin your day by paddling deep into the heart of the island all the way to the shadow of the magnificent Mt. Wai’ale’ale! Afterwards, you will get to hike up the valley to a spectacular 130’ waterfall with a refreshing pool at the bottom where you can take a dip, relax, or simply take in the native and botanical wonders surrounding you! A delicious lunch will be provided for you as well as cold drinks throughout the day! Next, you will take a hike back down to your kayak for some more fun paddling. On your Kauai kayaking excursion, you will paddle approximately 2 miles each way. You are sure to have a blast experiencing all the sights and scenery on these Kauai tours and Kauai activities!
For lunch you will have a choice of either a Turkey Watercress Wrap(smoked turkey, watercress cream cheese, sprouts, cucumber, tomato, onion, and black olives in a tortilla), or a Mediterranean Veggie Wrap(hummus, lettuce, tomato, kalamata olives, cucumber, and feta cheese in a tortilla). Pasta salad and a chocolate chip cookie is also included. Cold drinks are available throughout the day!
- Kayak up the Wailua River all the way to the shadow of Mt. Wai'ale'ale
- Glide past jungle landscapes on Hawaii’s largest tropical river
- Paddle through Wailua River State Park deep into the rainforest
- Land your kayak and hike past remains of ancient Hawaiian home sites
- See a gorgeous 100-foot waterfall
- Cool off in the refreshing streams
- Delicious lunch - Turkey Watercress Wrap: Smoked Turkey,
Watercress, Cream Cheese, Sprouts, Cucumber, Tomato, Onion and Black
Olives in a Tortilla OR Mediterranean Veggie Wrap: Hummus,
Lettuce, Tomato, Kalamata Olives, Cucumber and Feta Cheese in a
Lunch comes with a pasta salad and a Chocolate Chip Cookie. Cold drinks are available throughout the day.
Wailua River Kayak Tour
- Where and When:
- Check in at 7:45 am at Outfitters Kauai, 230 Kipu Rd, Lihue, HI 96766. View Map
Tour returns around 3:00 pm.
- Participants must be at least 5 years old and weigh under 275 lbs (125 kg).
Participants must be able to walk 2 miles of rugged trail and kayak for 60-90 minutes.
- Special Notes:
- This tour leads through the rainforest, so be prepared for showers and muddy trail conditions. For something that's a lot of fun and a good bit less rigorous, check out Outfitters Kauai's Hidden Valley Falls Kayak Adventure.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
- Approx. 7 hours
- Outfitters Kauai