Kipu Ranch Adventures Four Hour Waterfall Picnic ATV Tour
If interested in a SINGLE
DRIVER option, please call for availability, pricing, & to book.
There are 2 spaces for Single Drivers per tour and availability
Kipu Ranch Adventures offers an exciting Four Hour Waterfall Picnic tour and of all the Kauai ATV Tours this is one of the many Kauai activities you don’t want to miss!
Kipu Ranch is a 3,000 acre property extending from the beautiful Huleia River to the top of the spectacular Mt.Haupu! The diverse landscape makes this ride a little more challenging with its unique trails, cool forest roads, two gorgeous waterfalls, and lush green pastures to mountainside trails! After you have witnessed these breathtaking views you can cool off in a separate swimming hole and enjoy a delicious deli lunch! These Kauai tours are very popular among visitors so be sure to place your reservations in advance!
Includes short but steep hikes on uneven ground so you should be in reasonably good shape for this tour offered by Kipu Ranch Adventures.
You must be at least 18 years of age to operate an ATV at Kipu Ranch Adventures. You must have a valid picture ID for proof of age. We check for ID and make no exceptions. This is one of the most fun Kauai Activities for those of proper age. Kauai Tours enforces the same rules of Kipu Ranch Adventures.
- Fun Kauai ATV tour on 3,000-acre property of Kipu Ranch
- Drive through tropical forests, river valleys and rolling pastures
- See famous movie locations from Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Descendants
- Short hike to a private waterfall for a refreshing swim
- Views of famous Huleia River and Indiana Jones swing
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Where and When:
- Tour times:
Monday through Saturday: 8:00 am and 11:30 am
Sunday: 11:30 am
Check in at Kipu Ranch Adventures, 235 Kipu Road, Lihue, HI 96766 View Map
From the North (Princeville) & East (Kapaa & Wailua Shores): Head South on Hwy 56 into the town of Lihue. Here Hwy 56 turns into Hwy 50. Follow Hwy 50 thru the town of Puhi, turn LEFT at the 3 mile marker (KIPU sign). Go 0.5 mile and take the first RIGHT (KIPU road, also NOT OUTLET sign), cross over small bridge and follow to the top. Take a RIGHT at our sign and pull into the first driveway. DO NOT go past the pine trees or monument.
From the South (Poipu or Koloa) & West (Waimea) Shores: Head EAST towards the town of Lihue on Hwy 50. Turn RIGHT after the Kauai Humane Society (Animal Shelter) on the "LIHUE ALTERNATE" road. Go 0.5 mile and take the first RIGHT (KIPU road, also NOT OUTLET sign), cross over small bridge and follow to the top. Take a RIGHT at our sign and pull into the first driveway. DO NOT go past the pine trees or monument.
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory, and we recommend long pants on all Kauai ATV Tours. You will want to bring a camera, sunscreen and insect repellent. If you plan to swim, you will need water shoes, swimsuit and towel.
- Driver must be at least 18 years old and must provide a valid driver's license.
Children must be at least 9 years old to be a passenger. Must be accompanied by an adult.
Pregnant women and people with back/knee problems or any serious health conditions may not participate.
Covered (closed-toed) shoes are mandatory. Long pants are optional.
All participants are required to read and sign a waiver of liability form. Participants who are aged 17 and under must have a legal guardian sign a waiver of liability form.
Tours operate rain or shine with the exception of severe weather conditions.
This is a non-smoking tour.
- Special Notes:
- 8% gratuity is required for parties of 8 or more and is collected on site on the Kipu Ranch Adventures.
- Operation Days:
On Sundays, only the 11:30 am tour is available.
- 4 hours
- Kipu Ranch Adventures
- The Teryx-4 750 4X4 offers an unbeatable riding experience with features such as power steering, automatic transmission, full back support seats, premium suspension, superior stylish cabin, seat belts, latch doors, full roll bar, and rear elevated seating for clear viewing from any location in the machine.
The MulePro-6 FXT 4X4 is the best choice for maximum space and comfort. Easy smooth operations plus ultra-low noise cab is great for open conversation while touring. Features include power steering, automatic transmission, comfortable bench seats, premium suspension, seat belts, latch doors, and full roll bar.
Safety helmets and goggles are provided by Kipu Ranch Adventures and are required for all guests to wear during the tour.