Kipu Ranch Adventures - Ultimate Ranch ATV Tour
Of the many Kauai activities available, the Three Hour Mountain Tour at Kipu Ranch Adventures is one you must experience! Kauai ATV tours are very popular and Kipu Ranch Adventures offers an amazing tour on a 3,000 acre property with breathtaking views of tropical forests, river valleys and rolling pastures! You will witness Kipu Kai from the top of the mountain through the forests and along the Hule’ie river to the Indiana Jones Swing. Whether you are a first-timer or a seasoned rider you will love the beautiful scenery and trails on one of the most exciting Kauai Tours!
The powerful engine gets you up the steep mountain trails and the fully automatic transmission makes it easy to operate. The lower ground clearance wide wheel base makes this machine more stable than the smaller ATVs that other companies use for their tours. You must be at least 18 years of age to operate an ATV at Kipu Ranch Adventures. You must have a valid picture ID for proof of age. We check for ID and make no exceptions. This is one of the most fun Kauai Activities for those of proper age. Kauai Tours enforces the same rules of Kipu Ranch Adventures.
- Fun Kauai ATV tour on 3,000-acre property of Kipu Ranch
- Drive through tropical forests, river valleys and rolling pastures
- See famous movie locations from Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Descendants
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- See cattle, wild pigs, pheasants, peacocks and wild chickens
- Drinks and snacks
- Helmets, goggles and bandannas
Teryx (UTV) - Kawasaki Teryx-4 750 4x4 (Seats 2-4 Passengers - Operator 18 years or older with proof of age)
Beautiful Ranch Views
Fun Off-Road Tour
Kipu Ranch Crew
- Where and When:
- Tour times:
9:30 am (check in at 9:15 am)
1:00 pm (check in at 12:45 pm)
Check in at Kipu Ranch Adventures, 235 Kipu Road, Lihue, HI 96766 View Map
From the North (Princeville) & East (Kapaa & Wailua Shores): Head South on Hwy 56 into the town of Lihue. Here Hwy 56 turns into Hwy 50. Follow Hwy 50 thru the town of Puhi, turn LEFT at the 3 mile marker (KIPU sign). Go 0.5 mile and take the first RIGHT (KIPU road, also NOT OUTLET sign), cross over small bridge and follow to the top. Take a RIGHT at our sign and pull into the first driveway. DO NOT go past the pine trees or monument.
From the South (Poipu or Koloa) & West (Waimea) Shores: Head EAST towards the town of Lihue on Hwy 50. Turn RIGHT after the Kauai Humane Society (Animal Shelter) on the "LIHUE ALTERNATE" road. Go 0.5 mile and take the first RIGHT (KIPU road, also NOT OUTLET sign), cross over small bridge and follow to the top. Take a RIGHT at our sign and pull into the first driveway. DO NOT go past the pine trees or monument.
- Driver must be at least 18 years old and must provide a valid driver's license.
Children must be at least 9 years old to be a passenger. Must be accompanied by an adult.
Participants who are aged 17 and under must have a legal guardian sign a waiver of liability form.
Pregnant women and people with back/knee problems or any serious health conditions may not participate.
Drug and/or alcohol use is not permitted before or during tours. Impaired participation is not allowed for your safety.
This is a non-smoking tour.
Covered (closed-toed) shoes are mandatory. Long pants are optional. Safety helmets and goggles are provided by Kipu Ranch Adventures and are required for all guests to wear on tour. Guests are welcome to bring their own helmet and eye protection, such as sunglasses, if preferred.
Digital liability waivers MUST be completed by all participants prior to arrival to support a contactless check-in process. A link to the digital waiver form will be included in reservation confirmation. No printing required.
Guests are required to arrive on time. Tours operate on schedule and cannot wait for late guests.
Tours operate rain or shine with the exception of severe weather conditions.
- Special Notes:
- 8% gratuity is required for parties of 8 or more and is collected on site for activities offered by Kipu Ranch Adventures.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday through Friday
- 3 hours
- Kipu Ranch Adventures
- With features like power steering, full-back performance seats and premium suspension, the Teryx-4 UTV's operator friendly controls and stylish interior will have drivers and passengers enjoying a fun off-road adventure. Safety helmets and goggles are provided by Kipu Ranch Adventures and are required for all guests to wear during the tour.