Princeville Ranch - Zip ExpressIf booking within 48 hours, please call to check availability.
Do you want to have an unforgettable adventure in your life? Reserve Zip Express by Princeville Ranch! Fly like superman as you zip through the nine breathtaking zip line courses. Discover the amazing and wonderful sights of the Princeville Ranch for 3 hours! This incredible Kauai Zip Line Tour course consists of eight astounding zip lines and a suspension bridge! Includes a moderate one mile hike.
Brace yourself for another ride you would want to take! A new zip line, the King Kong is a 1200 ft double line. Take your best buddy and start flying side by side as you zip through the longest zip line in Kauai!
- Zip 9 lines in 3.5 hours
- Zipline trek includes a swinging suspension bridge spanning a waterfall
- Experience the exciting 1,200-foot King Kong dual zipline
- Snacks and a cold beverage
- Helmet is provided
Zip 9 Lines
Fun Zipline Tour.jpg
Kauai Zipline Adventure.jpg
Zip Express Kauai.jpg
- Where and When:
- Check in at 8:00 am. Tour Time 8:00 am to 11:30 am
Check in at the office location that is one mile past the Princeville Airport on the ocean side, at the intersection of Kuhio Highway (Highway 56) and Kapaka Road.
From Princeville Resorts & North: Princeville Ranch is located on the left hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Highway (Rt. 56). If coming from the Princeville resorts, turn left onto Kuhio Highway, and the Office is the next left (Kapaka Rd.) off the highway. If you are coming from destinations north of Hanalei, follow the highway south into Princeville, and go a half mile past the Princeville Shopping Center. Turn left at Kapaka Road at the red and white flags.
From the South: Follow Rt. 56 (Kuhio Highway) north to Princeville. You will pass the towns of Kapaa, Anahola and Kilauea. Cross over the Kalihiwai Bridge and go past Princeville airport about two miles. The check-in office is just past mile marker 27, on the right hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Hwy., at the cross road of Kapaka Road. Turn right on to Kapaka Road at the red and white flags. Church of Pacific is also at this intersection. If you get to the Princeville Shopping Center, you've passed the office by a half mile.
- 10 years of age and older, No expectant mothers, not afraid of heights, no recent injuries or surgeries, MUST weight between 75 and 280 pounds, MUST be of average or better physical fitness. Guests not meeting these requirements at check-in will not be permitted on the tour, and no refund will be given.
- Zipline Restrictions:
Must be 10 years or older.
Must weigh between 75 and 270 pounds (guests will be weighed at check-in).
Must be in good physical condition with no recent injuries or surgery to feet, ankles, knees, hips or back.
No expectant mothers.
Children 10 to 15 yrs old must be accompanied on tour by an adult who is at least 18 yrs old.
Children 16 & 17 yrs old may tour without an adult but a parent must sign a liability waiver at check in.
Guests not meeting these requirements at check-in will not be permitted on the tour and no refund can be given.
- Special Notes:
- Hiking is rated moderate and is just over one mile.
Children age 16 or 17 can go on Princeville Ranch tours without an adult as long as a parent or legal guardian physically checks in the child at our office and signs a liability waiver. Children age 10 to 15 must be accompanied on tour by an adult who is at least 18 years old.
Tour goes out rain or shine.
- Operation Days:
- Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- 3.5 hours
- Princeville Ranch
- The course is regularly inspected by an accredited vendor of ACCT, has been professionally engineered and constructed to exceed industry standards, and is meticulously maintained.