Outfitters Kauai - Kipu Zipline Safari Tour
Looking for an activity that could give you all the fun you have been wanting for so long? Outfitters Kauai offers their fun filled and adventure-packed activity called Kipu Zip Line Safari Tour! On this Kauai zip line tour, you will do Kauai activities from kayaking, zip lining, hiking, experiencing the refreshing waters of the waterfalls, daring rope swings, hay riding around the Kipu ranch and yes, an audacious ride on motorized boat!
Enjoy a kayak ride for 2 miles to explore the wonders of nature, and then walk to the awesome waterfalls and swimming holes! Get ready for a refreshing plunge into its crystal clear and revitalizing water! The adventure doesn't stop there! You will have an appetizing lunch. You will discover a work of art Swiss Family Robinson designed tree house! It is assembled around a gigantic Banyan tree and is the site for a wild zipline ride over a waterfall and river! You have the rest of the afternoon for swimming and rope swinging into the uplifting waterfalls prior to having a soothing boat ride back home.
For this tour, you will have: • An amazing Kayak ride down the Huleia River! • An awesome short stroll going to the stunning places of waterfalls and swimming holes! • A journey on a sheltered wagon around Kipu Ranch! • Witness an intricately crafted Robinson-design tree house! • A chance to have a brave ride on a 275’ zip line with beautiful river and waterfall views! • • A rare chance to hold on to the ropes attached to the trees and swing on the top of the mountain pools! • Experience tranquility of Mother Nature! • Have a fun-filled sail on a Hawaiian motorboat! • Drinks, snacks and delicious lunch.
Your adventure starts with a kayak trip on the peaceful Hule'ia River for two miles. Followed by a short stroll as you go through the finest and rich rain forest of Kauai! If you want to witness the beautiful spots of your favorite Jurassic Park and Raiders of the Lost Ark, these is now your chance and feel awe as you ride on a sheltered wagon! Isn't it fun? You surely get what you have paid for this Kauai Tour as you will have a delicious lunch before your zip line ride begins! As you are flying on the 800' zip line, you will have the chance to see the world renowned Haupu Mountains covered with tall trees and pass through a tropical rainforest basin on a thrilling suspension bridge! Aside from that, you get to share your happiness in riding the 1800' zip line with your partner! It is a duo zip line and you'll be flying with your loved one for approximately 90 seconds above the mountains! These what make this Hawaii tour unique from the rest of Kauai activities! After the breathtaking ride, you can relax at the private soothing blue poll and spend quality time with your loved one there! Grab the T-bar zip line and plunge into the energizing waters! Take your time to discover the beauty of nature as you stroll at the riverside and a Hawaiian designed motorboat will take you back home! However, if you opt not to have a zip line ride, a sheltered wagon will take you to the hiking pathways!
So what are you waiting for? Book this amazing Kauai Activity, Kipu Zip Line Safari Tour by Outfitters Kauai and complete your Hawaiian holiday adventure!
- Cold drinks and a hearty picnic lunch of turkey or veggie (roasted bell peppers) sandwich
- Fun downwind kayak trip on the Huleia River
- Short walk to a beautiful area of waterfalls and swimming holes
where you can swing like Tarzan into a pristine freshwater pool
- Covered wagon ride across Kipu Ranch
- Visit a waterfall for a swim there
- Option of swinging on ropes tied to tree branches high above mountain pools
- Fun river cruise on board of a motorized Hawaiian canoe
Kipu Zipline Safari
- Where and When:
- Guests staying at Poipu area or west side resorts check in at Outfitters Kauai in Poipu at 7:15 am (or 10:00 am on Thursdays). Please call 48 hours prior to your tour to confirm your reservation and departure time. View Map for Outfitters Kauai in Poipu
Guests from east side or north shore resorts check in at the Kayak Shack at Nawiliwili Small Boat Harbor at 8:00 am (or 10:45 am on Thursdays). Please call 48 hours prior to your tour to confirm your reservation and departure time. View Map for Outfitters Kauai Kayak Shack
- Minimum zipline age is 7. Younger kids are welcome to take the tour, but will not be able to zip. Parents/Guardians are responsible for making sure younger kids can get along terrain or carrying them.
Maximum zipline weight is 275 pounds.
Participants must be able to walk 2 miles over uneven terrain and paddle in a tandem kayak for 60-90 minutes.
All participants must read and sign a voluntary release and waiver of liability prior to taking the tour.
- Special Notes:
- Please bring a swimsuit, shorts, T-shirt, footwear with aggressive tread for muddy conditions (for example: sport-type sandals with heel straps or aqua socks with tread), windbreaker or light rain coat, hat, sunscreen, mosquito repellant and a waterproof camera.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday.
Monday through Wednesday, Friday & Saturday tours are normally at the 7:15am/8:00am time.
Thursday tours are usually at the 10:00am/10:45am time.
- Approx. 8 hours
- Outfitters Kauai