Sea Fun Kauai - Beach Snorkeling
This Kauai snorkeling tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Kauai snorkeling tours page for other available tours.
Experienced or not, guests can enjoy snorkeling with Sea Fun Kauai!
For those less experienced or nervous about snorkeling, the experienced snorkel guides with Sea Fun Kauai have large, soft surfboards with handles around the edges to grasp. They can also give instructions on how to snorkel and help preserve the reef.
The usual destination for this excursion is the beautiful Lawai Beach on the South Shore. This popular spot can reach depths of 8 to 10 ft. Due to ocean conditions the beautiful north shore Anini beach may be substituted. Both reef locations host a variety of native fish: the butterfly fish, surgeon fish, wrasses, puffers, turtles, and more.
- Fun snorkeling excursion on Kauai’s south shore
- Chance to see a variety of marine life
- Tour is suitable for beginners and advanced snorkelers
Green Sea Turtle
- Where and When:
- Tour 1: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm (check in at 7:45 am)
Tour 2: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm (check in at 12:45 pm)
Check-in is at 3477A Weliweli Rd, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
- Must be 5 years of age or older
- Participants must be at least 5 years of age. Participants who are pregnant, have had surgery within the last 3 months, or have back, neck, or knee injuries may NOT participate.
- Special Notes:
- Includes snacks & beverages. Please bring a towel, bathing suit, sunscreen, camera and sunglasses.
- Operation Days:
- Operates Tuesday, Wednesday, & Saturday.
Also available on some Mondays and Sundays.
- 4-6 hours
- SeaFun Kauai
- Professional snorkeling equipment is provided. We use silicone masks and US Divers Impulse snorkels for comfort and ease. You will also be fitted with a wetsuit. We also bring along optical masks for use by people needing corrective lenses. All of your equipment comes in your own personalized equipment bag.