Havaiki Nui Luau - Grand Hyatt Kauai
Come celebrate at the Grand Hyatt Kauai Havaiki Nui Luau where you will witness a traditional Kauai luau complete with a fabulous feast and entertaining Polynesian revue!
Upon arrival at the Havaiki Nui luau, you will be greeted with a beautiful shell lei greeting and be able to enjoy a fabulous display of crafts, a fashion show, and a mesmerizing torch lighting ceremony! Enjoy a scrumptious all-you-can eat Hawaiian buffet complete with all of the island’s delicacies as well as an open bar! Sit back, relax and watch the talented fire dancers and hula dancers while listening to the wonderful Polynesian music! You will also learn about the intriguing tales of old Hawaii!
Your vacation would not be complete without including the Grand Hyatt Kauai luau to your list of Kauai tours and Kauai activities so don’t miss this spectacular event fun for all of your friends and family!
- Experience a piece of Hawaiian culture, history and tradition
- Features the exotic dances of Polynesia and live musical entertainment
- Delicious all-you-care-to-eat luau buffet dinner with a wide variety of delicacies
- Where and When:
- Grand Hyatt Kauai
1571 Poipu Road
Check-in: 5:15 pm
This luau runs rain or shine. If it rains, the luau will be held inside.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 4 and under) allows children to have their own seat and plate.
- Operation Days:
- Wednesday & Sunday
- Approximately 2.5 hours
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau Tihati