Kayak Adventures - Guided Waterfall Adventure
Kayak Adventures Waterfall Tour offers Kauai kayaking at its finest with their 4 ½ hour kayaking adventure!
Your waterfall tour begins with a 2 mile Kauai kayaking paddle along the lush, tropical waterways of the Wailua River! You will witness beautiful sights and interesting places on these Kauai tours and even paddle past Kamokila Hawaiian Village where the movie, Outbreak was filmed!
Next, get ready to hike ¾ of a mile through a tropical rainforest which was once reserved for Hawaiian Royalty! This sacred place is very special to the Hawaiian people! Your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide will take you to ancient Hawaiian sights as well as point out the various flora and fauna throughout the hike! In addition to learning about the vast history of the Wailua Valley, you will also be shown where various movie scenes were filmed such as Raider’s of the Lost Ark, 6 Days/7Nights, and Jurassic Park.
The grand finale of your Kauai tours is a short hike to the beautiful 125 ft. Uluwehi Falls also known as The Secret Falls where you can play under the waterfalls, swim and enjoy a delightful deli lunch!
These Kauai Tours consist of approximately 4 miles of easy paddling and 1.5 miles of hiking. These Kauai activities are perfect for a day of family fun so place your reservation in advance for the Kayak Adventures Waterfall tour as these Kauai activities fill up quickly!
- Where and When:
- Kauai Kayaking Kayak Adventures Waterfall Tour check in is Monday-Saturday 7:45am and 8:45 am.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE NORTH: South on Hwy 56 to Kapaa. Go thru 4 traffic lights. Turn left before Coconut Marketplace sign onto Aleka Loop. Turn right behind the marketplace and follow Aleka Loop. Drive thru the entrance of Islander on the Beach Resort to Kayak Adventures. We are located in the Islander Shops between Trees Lounge and Snorkel Depot.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE SOUTH: Hwy 50 thru Lihue thru a series of 12 traffic lights. At 13th light turn left onto Hwy 56 N towards Wailua/Kapaa. Cross Wailua River bridge (double bridge) go through 2 traffic lights, turn right into Coconut Marketplace onto Aleka Loop. Turn right behind the marketplace and follow Aleka Loop. Drive through entrance of Island on the Beach Resort to Kayak Adventures. We are located in the Islander Shops between Trees Lounge and Snorkel Depot.
- These Kauai Tours consist of approximately 4 miles of easy paddling and 1.5 miles of hiking.
- Not available for pregnant women.
Not available for children under 5 years old.
These Kauai Tours consist of approximately 4 miles of easy paddling and 1.5 miles of hiking.
- Special Notes:
- A deli lunch, chips, cookies, bottled water, and a back pack dry bag are provided on these Kauai Tours.
- Operation Days:
- Kauai Kayaking Tours operate Monday - Saturday.
- Duration of these Kauai Tours is 4 1/2 hours
- Kayak Adventures
- Provided: Ocean Zest Double kayaks with supportive seats, lightweight aluminum paddles and children's paddles. Each kayak has life jackets and dry bag backpack. There is one single kayak offered as well.