Kayak Adventures - Guided Waterfall Adventure
Kayak Adventures Waterfall Tour offers Kauai kayaking at its finest with their 4 ½ hour kayaking adventure!
Your waterfall tour begins with a 4 mile Kauai kayaking paddle along the lush, tropical waterways of the Wailua River! You will witness beautiful sights and interesting places on these Kauai tours and even paddle past Kamokila Hawaiian Village where the movie, Outbreak was filmed!
Next, get ready to hike 2 miles through a tropical rainforest which was once reserved for Hawaiian Royalty! This sacred place is very special to the Hawaiian people! Your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide will take you to ancient Hawaiian sights as well as point out the various flora and fauna throughout the hike! In addition to learning about the vast history of the Wailua Valley, you will also be shown where various movie scenes were filmed such as Raider’s of the Lost Ark, 6 Days/7Nights, and Jurassic Park.
The grand finale of your Kauai tours is a short hike to the beautiful 125 ft. Uluwehi Falls also known as The Secret Falls where you can play under the waterfalls, swim and enjoy a delightful deli lunch!
These Kauai Tours consist of approximately 4 miles of easy paddling and 1.5 miles of hiking. These Kauai activities are perfect for a day of family fun so place your reservation in advance for the Kayak Adventures Waterfall tour as these Kauai activities fill up quickly!
- Turkey sandwich on whole wheat, tomato, sprouts
- Ham sandwich with cheddar on whole wheat, tomato, sprouts
- Veggie sandwich on multi-grain, cucumber, black olives, tomato, sprouts
- Gluten free options available as well
- Fresh pineapple, chips and cookies
bottles of water are provided as well, but we are encouraging our
guests to bring their own pre-filled water bottles to save on the planet
and to become eco-friendly
- Where and When:
- Tour times:
7:45 am - 2:15 pm
8:45 am - 3:15 pm
Check in at the Coconut Marketplace, 4-484 Kuhio Hwy, Kapaa, HI 96746. Meet us under the Water Tower. View Map
DIRECTIONS FROM THE NORTH:
South on Hwy 56 through Kapa'a town. Go through 4 traffic lights. Turn left into Coconut Marketplace parking lot. Look for the huge tower. We are located in the kiosk underneath.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE SOUTH
Take Hwy 50 through Lihue. Turn left onto Hwy 56 north towards Wailua/Kapaa. Cross Wailua River bridge (double bridge), go through two traffic lights. Turn right into Coconut Marketplace and parking lot. Look for the huge tower. We are located in the kiosk underneath.
- These Kauai Tours consist of approximately 4 miles of easy paddling and 1.5 miles of hiking.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
Participants must be at least 5 years old.
Tour consists of 4 miles of paddling and 2 miles of hiking roundtrip.
- Special Notes:
- Deli lunch, chips, cookies, bottled water and dry bag are provided
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Friday
- 6 hours
- Kayak Adventures
- Provided: Ocean Zest double kayaks with supportive seats, lightweight aluminum paddles and children's paddles. Each kayak has life jackets and a dry bag backpack. There is one single kayak available as well.