Kauai Backcountry Adventures - Zipline Tour
This Kauai zipline tour is very popular! If you are ordering for an activity date within one month please call 866-482-9775 for availability.
Soaring! Flying! Speedy Zipping!
Do you want to fly like an eagle and glide through a stunning thick forest! You don't need to go elsewhere because Kauai Backcountry can offer you this magical ride as you ride on its seven zip lines! Soar high as you go down to the mountain and breathe the fresh air as you pass through the magnificent rain forest with its valleys and hills! With the Kauai Backcountry Adventures Zipline Tour you can be sure of the memories you are going to have and cherish them forever!
On Kauai Zipline Adventures you will dash and fly above the 17000 acres of a former plantation area. Feel like you are the king of the forest as you will be astonished by the dazzling beauty of Mother Nature!
This is not your normal zip line ride in Kauai Zipline Tours because this is one of the finest zip line tours in Kauai! As a start, you will have a historical ride on an adventure vehicle as your tour guides narrate to you the history of the place, how the Hawaiian people lived before and introduce you to different one of a kind animals and plants! Upon arrival at the zip line area, you will be guided on how to fly above the tropical rain forests, mountain streams and wild forest. Get ready with your camera as you capture the moment while you are up in the air! You will have an exquisite and unforgettable ride as you plunge into the deep valley of the mountains!
Enjoy snacks and a cold beverage on the tour to give you more time to enjoy the zipline course!
The seven zip line course offered by Kauai Backcountry adventures has established their name and quality of service! Book now with Kauai Tours and save time and money!Tour Highlights:
- Trek includes 7 zipline runs
- Spectacular views of tropical rainforests and valleys
- Cool off in a natural pool at the end of zipline adventure
Kauai Zip Lining
- Where and When:
- Tour times:
Monday to Wednesday: 9:00 am & 1:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am
Friday: 12:00 pm
Check in 30 minutes prior to your tour time at Kauai Backcountry Headquarters, 3-4131 Kuhio Hwy, Lihue, HI 96766 View Map
- Must be age twelve (12) and above. Must weigh between 100-250 pounds. Must have good knees, hips & back.
For safety purposes, all guests must be able to speak and understand the English language.
- Participants must be at least 12 years old and weigh between 100-250 pounds (45-113 kg). All guests will weigh-in at check-in. Those outside the 100-250 pounds (45-113 kg) range will not be able to participate and will be responsible for full fare.
Children 12 to 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. All minors must have a parent/guardian sign a waiver.
This tour is not recommended for those uncomfortable with heights or those who have back, hip or knee problems. Women who are in the first trimester of a pregnancy may participate with doctor's approval.
- Special Notes:
- Please wear/bring:
• Long Pants
• Covered and Secured Shoes REQUIRED (no water shoes)
• Wear a swimsuit under your clothes
• Bring sunscreen, a towel and bug repellent
• Hair ties for long hair
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Friday
- 3 hours
- Kauai Backcountry Adventures
- The Kauai Backcountry Adventures zipline course is regularly inspected by an accredited vendor of the Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT). It has been professionally engineered and constructed to exceed industry standards and is meticulously maintained.