Princeville Ranch Adventures - Kalihiwai Falls Hike
Are you a nature lover? Then hurry and do the hiking adventures on the perfect and classified Princeville Ranch! The fun-filled hiking experienced will take up to three hours and a distance about four miles. You will be climbing to the beautiful Kalihiwai Valley, up to the plain and awe-inspiring rainforests and witness the stunning beauty of five-rows Kalihiwai Falls that you can’t imagine! The only way to swim at Kalihiwai Falls is riding to a horse with stables or just on foot with us! This hiking also includes rough stairs and crossing to a ten-foot rock wall descent. The hiking adventures will not end just like that because you will continue hiking up to valley along the stream and to a serene waterfall that you can freely swim! You can jump as many as you can or just float on inner tubes! This is a fully loaded activity just for you! After the tiring and exciting activities you will be enjoying the supply of mouth-watering foods!
This activity is one of the best Kauai Activities that you will surely don’t want to miss! Kauai Tours offers this popular Princeville Ranch Adventures and Kalihiwai Falls Hike! Kalihiwai falls hike will provide a tasty picnic lunch; a backpack - Starting July 1st Backpacks will not be
included. They will be available for rent from Princeville Ranch
Adventures for $5.00 - to use so that you can put your personal belongings and of course a professional guides that will help you! This is one of a kind Kauai hiking that you will extremely love and will want to do it again and again!
Princeville Ranch Adventures tour will make sure that all the children ages 16 and 17 that have no parent or guardian will be test physically. It is important to have the physical checks for the safety of the children. You will be signing a liability waiver to make sure that you and your children will be safe!Tour Highlights:
- Moderately strenuous hike to Kalihiwai Falls
- Great photo opportunities
- Option to swim in waterfall pond
- Delicious picnic lunch included
- Hike is led by experienced guide
- Delicious picnic lunch: Make your own deli sandwich on pita bread (with veggie option), potato chips and a cookie
Kalihiwai Falls Hike
Kauai Hiking Tour
Swim in Waterfall Pond
- Where and When:
- Check in at 9:00 am. Tour time: 9:00 am to 1:30 pm.
Check in Office Location is one mile past the Princeville Airport on the ocean side of Kuhio Highway (Highway 56) in Princeville. Follow the "Princeville Ranch Adventures" sign. Located at mile marker 27. Please be aware GPS may take you to the wrong location.
The GPS coordinates for the Check-In Office are 22 12.32 - 159 27.44
From Princeville Resorts & North: Princeville Ranch Adventures is located on the left hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Highway (Rt. 56). If coming from the Princeville resorts, turn left onto Kuhio Highway, and the Office is the next left (Kapaka Rd.) off the highway. If you are coming from destinations north of Hanalei, follow the highway south into Princeville, and go 1/2 mile past the Princeville Shopping Center. Turn left at Kapaka Rd. at the red and white flags.
From the South: Follow Rt. 56 (Kuhio Highway) north to Princeville. You will pass the towns of Kapaa, Anahola, and Kilauea. Cross over the Kalihiwai Bridge, and go past Princeville airport about two miles. The Check-In Office is just past mile marker 27, on the right hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Hwy., at the cross road of Kapaka Road. Turn right on to Kapaka Rd. at the red and white flags. Church of Pacific is also at this intersection. If you get to the Princeville Shopping Center, you've passed the Office by a 1/2 mile.
- AGE/WEIGHT REQUIREMENTS: 5 years of age or older and in good physical condition. Children age 16 or 17 can go on Princeville Ranch Adventures tours without an adult as long as a parent or legal guardian physically checks in the child at the office and signs a liability waiver. Please no pregnant women.
All no shows and late cancellations will be assessed the full tour fee regardless of the reason.
Participants must be at least 5 years of age and in good physical condition. Pregnant women may not participate.
Children age 16 or 17 can go on Princeville Ranch Adventures tours without an adult as long as a parent or legal guardian physically checks in the child at the office and signs a liability waiver.
- Special Notes:
- Tour has a minimum requirement of 2 guests to go out. If a single guest has booked a tour and no other guests have booked the tour for the same day, guest will be notified with the option to pay for a second person's rate in order to go by themselves.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- approximately 4.5 hours
- Princeville Ranch Adventures
- CPR and First aid certified guides. All guides carry two-way radios and first aid kits.