Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Kauai ECO Adventure
Blue Hawaii Helicopters offers the fabulous Kauai ECO Adventure 50 minute flight over the spectacular Garden Isle of Kauai! You will glide over the magnificent Hanapepe Valley and continue on until you reach the beautiful Mana Waiapuna, commonly referred to as the “Jurassic Park Falls”! Afterwards, it’s up to the Olekele Canyon before moving on to the Waimea Canyon, known as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific”! Your Kauai tour doesn’t stop there! You will then witness the sculptural masterpiece of the Na Pali Coast which opens up to the Bali Hai Cliffs and the gorgeous blue waters of Hanalei Bay! The grand finale of the flight will take you over the crowning glory of the Garden Isle, Mt. Waialeale, known as the wettest spot on earth with an average rainfall of 450-500 inches of rainfall yearly! You will fly into the center of the crater and be amazed by the 5000-foot walls towering above and it’s 3000-foot waterfalls surrounding you!
With many Kauai tours and activities to choose from on your vacation, reserve your Blue Hawaii Helicopters tour soon as these fill up quickly and Kauai helicopter tours are very popular.
- Hanapepe Valley
- Jurassic Park Falls (Mana Waiapuna)
- Olokele Canyon
- Waimea Canyon
- Na Pali Coast
- Bali Hai cliffs
- Hanalei Bay
- Princeville resort area
- Mt. Waialeale (weather permitting)
- Famous North Shore Beaches
- Front Row Seating Add-on can
guarantee a front row seating for the guest. Please note the
restrictions listed below for this add-on.
- Where and When:
- Morning: departing between 7:00 am & 10:30 am
Mid-day: departing between 10:30 am & 1:00 pm
Afternoon: departing between 1:00 pm & 3:30 pm
The exact departure time for your preferred time frame will be specified on your voucher. Departs from Lihue Airport
View Driving Directions
- Tour routes and sights visited may vary according to wind and weather conditions.
For each passenger weighing 250+ pounds (113 kg), an adjacent empty seat is required to safely balance the aircraft and requires an additional surcharge equal to 1/2 ticket price.
The Federal Aviation Administration requires that each each passenger is weighed prior to departure. This weigh-in process is very discrete when you check in. Any significant variance in the weights provided and actual scale weight could result in flight delays or possible cancellation.
Front Row Seating Add-on Restrictions:
Combined Front Row seat weight must be under 470 lbs and individual passenger weights must be under 260 lbs. Should the actual weights at check-in exceed any of these limits guests will be accommodated in other seats and allowed a refund for the upgrade fee.
Front Row passengers must occupy their own seats and must be able to refrain from interfering with the pilot and instrumentation. NO LAP CHILDREN IN FRONT ROW. In the event of an emergency front row passengers must be able to receive instructions in English and be physically capable of operating exit doors. Chair lifts are can only access the rear row seats, therefore guests requiring a chair lift cannot be accommodated in the front row.
You MUST have with you:
Passengers need to bring a government issued photo ID. International passengers will need their passport.
- Special Notes:
- Children 23 months or younger may fly at no charge and must sit on adult's lap. Please provide child's weight at time of booking.
When you choose a time frame we will email you an exact time your flight will take place. If you need to book an exact time for your flight, please call to make a reservation.
- Operation Days:
- 50-55 minutes
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
- The Eco-Star is significantly quieter than the standard A-Star touring helicopter and offers 23% more interior space and over 60 square feet of viewing glass for 180 degree unobstructed views. The Eco-Star also has individual seats for every passenger that afford the kind of shoulder room and personal space found in airline "First Class" seating. The ECO-Star is the first helicopter specifically designed for touring, utilizing the latest aircraft and avionics technologies.