Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Kauai ECO Adventure
Blue Hawaii Helicopters offers the fabulous Kauai ECO Adventure 50 minute flight over the spectacular Garden Isle of Kauai! You will glide over the magnificent Hanapepe Valley and continue on until you reach the beautiful Mana Waiapuna, commonly referred to as the “Jurassic Park Falls”! Afterwards, it’s up to the Olekele Canyon before moving on to the Waimea Canyon, known as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific”! Your Kauai tour doesn’t stop there! You will then witness the sculptural masterpiece of the Na Pali Coast which opens up to the Bali Hai Cliffs and the gorgeous blue waters of Hanalei Bay! The grand finale of the flight will take you over the crowning glory of the Garden Isle, Mt. Waialeale, known as the wettest spot on earth with an average rainfall of 450-500 inches of rainfall yearly! You will fly into the center of the crater and be amazed by the 5000-foot walls towering above and it’s 3000-foot waterfalls surrounding you!
With many Kauai tours and activities to choose from on your vacation, reserve your Blue Hawaii Helicopters tour soon as these fill up quickly and Kauai helicopter tours are very popular.
- Where and When:
- Check in at the Lihue Airport. Past the main terminal at helipad #8.
- Guests need to bring their photo ID. International Guests will need their photo ID AND passport.
For each guest weighing 250+ pounds: an adjacent empty seat is required to safely balance the aircraft and requires an additional surcharge equal to 1/2 ticket price.
PLEASE PROVIDE FIRST AND LAST NAME FOR EACH PARTICIPANT
- No scuba diving within 24 hours of flight departure.
- Special Notes:
- Carry-on items are limited to essentials (i.e. medical needs). Children under the age of 2 fly free!
- Operation Days:
- 50-55 Minutes
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
- ECO-Star: The ECO-Star is significantly quieter than the standard A-Star and offers 23% more interior space and over 60 sq ft of viewing glass.