Air Ventures Hawaii - Kauai Entire Island Tour The Big Kahuna
The Big Kahuna Sightseeing Air Tour featured by Air Ventures Hawaii is one of most popular Kauai airplane tours! You will witness spectacular views of the Menejune Fish Ponds, the Eucalyptus Tunnel of Trees, Waita Reservoir(the largest reservoir on Kauai), Captain Cook’s Landing in Waimea Town, Waimea Valley, the Na Pali Coastline, Lumahai Beach(where the movie South Pacific was filmed), Hanalei Valley, cascading waterfalls, Kilauea Lighthouse(the largest Frigate bird sanctuary) and miles of breathtaking coastline and beaches!
Experience Kauai by air in our state of the art Maule MXT7 airplane with HUGE Observation windows and doors and continue the tour on land in a personalized PT-Cruiser to the Grand Canyon of the Pacific (Waimea Canyon). You will relax and soak up the tranquil mountain views. Save time and see the whole island in a day with our knowledgeable local narrators. You will receive the complete Kauai experience that you can only experience by air and ground. Of all the Kauai tours and activities be sure to reserve The Big Kahuna Kauai airplane tour! This is one you don’t want to miss while visiting Kauai!
- Menehune Fishpond
- Waita Reservoir
- Captain Cook's Landing
- Waimea Valley
- Waimea Canyon
- Na Pali Coast
- Lumahai Beach
- Hanalei Valley
- Kilauea Lighthouse
About GA-8 Airvans
- Very spacious aircraft (there are no “middle” seats)
- Eery seat has an extra-large bubble window perfect for sightseeing and photography
- Slower speed allowing optimal exposure time for viewing Kauai’s beautiful scenery.
- Noise reduction headsets
Tour Route - click to enlarge
Air Ventures Hawaii
Kauai Air Tour
- Where and When:
- Morning: departing between 8:30 am & 10:30 am
Mid-day: departing between 11:30 am & 1:30 pm
Afternoon: departing between 3:00 pm & 4:30 pm
The exact departure time for your preferred time frame will be specified on your voucher. Check in time is 30 minutes before departure time. Departs from the Lihue Airport Commuter Terminal located at 3745 Ahukini Rd, Suite 102, Lihue, HI 96766
PLEASE PROVIDE FIRST AND LAST NAME FOR EACH PARTICIPANT
- There is a per passenger 300 lbs (158 kg) weight limit.
Any child under 24 months of age is welcome as a lap child at no charge. Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat.
Passengers need to bring a government issued photo ID. International passengers will need their passport.
- Special Notes:
- When you choose a time frame we will email you an exact time your flight will take place. If you need to book an exact time for your flight, please call to make a reservation.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 60 minutes
- Air Ventures Hawaii
- The six passenger GA-8 Airvan is a very spacious aircraft (there are no "middle" seats) and every seat has a large bubble window specifically designed for sightseeing and photography so everyone can enjoy the view. The airplanes' slower speed allows optimal exposure time for viewing Kauai's most awesome features. And, you'll share the experience with your fellow passengers through two-way noise reduction headsets as your friendly pilot shares the legends and history of Kauai during your flight.