Kauai ATV Waterfall Tour
Kauai ATV tours are one of the favorites when it comes to Kauai activities and the Kauai ATV Waterfall Tour is one you don’t want to miss! This four hour adventure offers a spectacular private waterfalls, movie sites, and even WW2 bunkers!
You will also enjoy a delicious lunch which includes Anahola Granola Bar & Granola Trail Mix! In order to thoroughly enjoy your Kauai ATV Waterfall tour be sure to bring or wear a swimsuit, a towel, and water-friendly shoes! Riding pants, shirt, helmet and goggles are provided.
Being one of the more popular Kauai tours, be sure to place your reservation in advance as this tour fills up quickly!
Below is a list of vehicles to choose from:
- Fun dune buggy ride – experience 23 miles of diverse off-road trails
- Drive through a working plantation on Grove Farm lands
- Drive through a half-mile cane haul tunnel and past World War II bunkers
- Stop at a beautiful waterfall where you can take a dip in a natural pool
- Fun off-road adventure – exciting terrain with lots of dirt and mud
Makauwahi Cave Reserve Forest Restoration
***The MCR Forest Restoration price is in addition
to your tour price or can be purchased alone if you only want to do a
planting and not participate in a tour.***
- Anahola Granola bar & Granola trail mix, Kauai cookies, juice and island water
- Shirts, shorts, goggles and helmets are provided
- Pre-ride safety instructions and a safety course orientation
- Receive all pictures taken on tour for free
Assist in being a responsible steward of the ‘Nina (land), with Kauai
ATV & Makauwahi Cave Reserve by participating in a planting
excursion for reforestation of Kauai! Makauwahi Cave Reserve is a
non-profit organization dedicated to the study and conservation of the
ancient ecosystem on Kauai. Adopt a tree or shrub to continue this
cultural legacy and take part in an planting activity during your tour!
Proceeds are donated to Makauwahi Cave Reserve to further their mission
of conservation and planting of native Hawaiian and Polynesian plants
and providing habitats for endangered plants, birds, and invertebrates.
An identification sign with the name of the person/family is made and
placed at the reforestation site. A certificate is given to the
party/guest to bring home.
If you’re not taking a tour but still want to participate in this
special opportunity you can! Call to see about setting up a time to do
just a planting. If you’re unable to work out a timing to do a planting
you can still contribute to the effort by purchasing a planting and
Kauai ATV will do the planting for you!
- Where and When:
- Check-in and tour times:
Check-in is at 7:00 am. Tour is from 7:30 am - 11:30 am
Check-in is at 7:30 am. Tour is from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Check-in is at 11:30 am. Tour is from 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Check-in is at 12:30 pm. Tour is from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Check in at Kauai ATV, 3477A Weliweli Rd, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
- Must weigh less than 350lbs. One passenger per ATV.
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old. All drivers must bring a valid driver's license and a Visa/Mc. Drivers are responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle while on the tour and collateral is required upon check-in.
Passengers must be at least 5 years old.
Passengers under 18 years old must be with a parent or guardian 25 years or older.
Weight limit on all vehicles is 320 pounds per person.
Persons who have major neck or back problems, are pregnant, have extreme allergies to dust or pollen or have had recent surgeries within the last 3 months will not be allowed to participate.
- Special Notes:
- All of the pictures we take on the tour are FREE ($30 value). Kauai ATV will get 1 email address from the reservation party. A link containing the photos of your tour (taken by our guides) will be sent to that email address.
- Operation Days:
- 4 hours
- Kauai ATV Tours
- Polaris vehicle
Shirts, shorts, goggles and helmets are provided. Water shoes are available for purchase.