Kauai ATV Waterfall Tour
Kauai ATV tours are one of the favorites when it comes to Kauai activities and the Kauai ATV Waterfall Tour is one you don’t want to miss! This four hour adventure offers a spectacular private waterfalls, movie sites, and even WW2 bunkers!
You will also enjoy a delicious lunch which includes Anahola Granola Bar & Granola Trail Mix! In order to thoroughly enjoy your Kauai ATV Waterfall tour be sure to bring or wear a swimsuit, a towel, and water-friendly shoes! Riding pants, shirt, helmet and goggles are provided.
Being one of the more popular Kauai tours, be sure to place your reservation in advance as this tour fills up quickly!
Below is a list of vehicles to choose from:
- Fun dune buggy ride – experience 23 miles of diverse off-road trails
- Drive through a working plantation on Grove Farm lands
- Drive through a half-mile cane haul tunnel and past World War II bunkers
- Stop at a beautiful waterfall where you can take a dip in a natural pool
- Fun off-road adventure – exciting terrain with lots of dirt and mud
- Anahola Granola bar & Granola trail mix, Kauai cookies, juice and island water
- Shirts, shorts, goggles and helmets are provided
- Pre-ride safety instructions and a safety course orientation
- Receive all pictures taken on tour for free
KAWASAKI TERYX4: Fully automatic 4 seater dune buggy. Drivers must be at least 16 years old and have a valid ID. Passengers must be at least 5 years old.
- Where and When:
- Check in and tour times:
Check in is at 7:00am. Tour is from 7:30 am - 11:30 am
Check in is at 7:30am. Tour is from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Check in is at 8:30am. Tour is from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Check in is at 11:30am. Tour is from 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Check in is at 12:30pm. Tour is from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Check in at Kauai ATV, 3477A Weliweli Rd, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
- Must weigh less than 350lbs. One passenger per ATV.
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old (ID required).
Passengers must be at least 5 years old.
Weight limit on all vehicles is 320 pounds per person.
Persons who have major neck or back problems, are pregnant, have extreme allergies to dust or pollen or have had recent surgeries within the last 3 months will not be allowed to participate.
- Special Notes:
- All of the pictures we take on the tour are FREE. Kauai ATV will get 1 email address from the reservation party. A link containing the photos of your tour (taken by our guides) will be sent to that email address.
- Operation Days:
- 4 hours
- Kauai ATV Tours
- Kawasaki Teryx4 4 seater dune buggy.
Shirts, shorts, goggles and helmets are provided. Water shoes available for purchase.