Kauai ATV Waterfall Tour
Due to recent heavy rainfall and some flooding, this ATV tour will be
slightly modified until mid-January. The tour currently doesn't go to
the waterfall due to a stream that has flooded over the trails and has
affected the safety of the waterfall site. Instead of visiting the
waterfall, the tour will instead head to the Waita reservoir, which is
the largest inland body of freshwater in all of Hawaii.
Kauai ATV tours are one of the favorites when it comes to Kauai activities and the Kauai ATV Waterfall Tour is one you don’t want to miss! This four hour adventure offers a spectacular private waterfalls, movie sites, and even WW2 bunkers!
You will also enjoy a delicious lunch which includes Anahola Granola Bar & Granola Trail Mix! In order to thoroughly enjoy your Kauai ATV Waterfall tour be sure to bring or wear a swimsuit, a towel, and water-friendly shoes! Riding pants, shirt, helmet and goggles are provided.
Being one of the more popular Kauai tours, be sure to place your reservation in advance as this tour fills up quickly!
Below is a list of vehicles to choose from:
- Fun dune buggy ride – experience 23 miles of diverse off-road trails
- Drive through a working plantation on Grove Farm lands
- Drive through a half-mile cane haul tunnel and past World War II bunkers
- Stop at a beautiful waterfall where you can take a dip in a natural pool
- Fun off-road adventure – exciting terrain with lots of dirt and mud
- Anahola Granola bar & Granola trail mix, Kauai cookies, juice and island water
- Shirts, shorts, goggles and helmets are provided
- Pre-ride safety instructions and a safety course orientation
- Receive all pictures taken on tour for free
- Where and When:
- Check-in and tour times:
Check-in is at 7:00 am. Tour is from 7:30 am - 11:30 am
Check-in is at 7:30 am. Tour is from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Check-in is at 11:30 am. Tour is from 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Check-in is at 12:30 pm. Tour is from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Check in at Kauai ATV, 3477A Weliweli Rd, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
- Must weigh less than 350lbs. One passenger per ATV.
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old. All drivers must bring a valid driver's license and a Visa/Mc. Drivers are responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle while on the tour and collateral is required upon check-in.
Passengers must be at least 5 years old.
Passengers under 18 years old must be with a parent or guardian 25 years or older.
Weight limit on all vehicles is 320 pounds per person.
Persons who have major neck or back problems, are pregnant, have extreme allergies to dust or pollen or have had recent surgeries within the last 3 months will not be allowed to participate.
- Special Notes:
- All of the pictures we take on the tour are FREE ($30 value). Kauai ATV will get 1 email address from the reservation party. A link containing the photos of your tour (taken by our guides) will be sent to that email address.
- Operation Days:
- 4 hours
- Kauai ATV Tours
- Polaris vehicle
Shirts, shorts, goggles and helmets are provided. Water shoes are available for purchase.