Kauai ATV Waterfall Tour
Kauai ATV tours are one of the favorites when it comes to Kauai activities and the Kauai ATV Waterfall Tour is one you don’t want to miss! This four hour adventure offers a spectacular private waterfalls, movie sites, and even WW2 bunkers!
You will also enjoy a delicious lunch which includes Anahola Granola Bar & Granola Trail Mix! In order to thoroughly enjoy your Kauai ATV Waterfall tour be sure to bring or wear a swimsuit, a towel, and water-friendly shoes! Riding pants, shirt, helmet and goggles are provided.
Being one of the more popular Kauai tours, be sure to place your reservation in advance as this tour fills up quickly!
Below is a list of vehicles to choose from:
- Fun dune buggy ride – experience 23 miles of diverse off-road trails
- Drive through a working plantation on Grove Farm lands
- Drive through a half-mile cane haul tunnel and past World War II bunkers
- Stop at a beautiful waterfall where you can take a dip in a natural pool
- Fun off-road adventure – exciting terrain with lots of dirt and mud
- Anahola Granola bar & Granola trail mix, Kauai cookies, juice and island water
- Shirts, shorts, goggles and helmets are provided
- Pre-ride safety instructions and a safety course orientation
- Receive all pictures taken on tour for free
- Where and When:
- Tour 1: 7:00 am to 11:00 am (check in at 6:15 am)
Tour 2: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm (check in at 7:15 am)
Tour 3: 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm (check in at 11:15 am)
Tour 4: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm (check in at 12:15 pm)
Check in at Kauai ATV, 3477A Weliweli Rd, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
- Must weigh less than 350lbs. One passenger per ATV.
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old. All drivers must bring a valid driver's license and a Visa/Mc. Drivers are responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle while on the tour and collateral is required upon check-in.
Passengers must be at least 5 years old.
Passengers under 18 years old must be with a parent or guardian 25 years or older.
Weight limit on all vehicles is 320 pounds per person.
Persons who have major neck or back problems, are pregnant, have extreme allergies to dust or pollen or have had recent surgeries within the last 3 months will not be allowed to participate.
- Special Notes:
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols:
Temperatures will be taken prior to signing activity waivers. Those guests with temperatures of 100.4 or above will not be permitted to participate on the tour and will be refunded the cost of the tour.
Kauai ATV LLC has the right to refuse service to those guests who cannot follow state and local mandates. Face mask deferral script from doctors will not be recognized. No exceptions. Guests must check in with their own masks on. Once the check-in process is complete, guests of Kauai ATV will receive gator masks to wear for the duration of their time on property. These masks must always be worn.
Vans used for the transport of guests are cleaned between each use using approved sanitizers. Social distancing spacing will be practiced as per state and local guidelines.
All materials touched by guests are sanitized after each use. ATV goggles and helmets are only used once in a 24-hour period to aid in proper sanitization. All items will be sanitized between each use.
- Operation Days:
- 3-4 hours
- Kauai ATV Tours
- Polaris vehicle
Goggles and helmets are provided. Water shoes are available for purchase.